CLASSIC BIKE TOURING IN THAILAND
We are so proud to announce our 10 year Anniversary and would like to thank all clients and our amazing support team for continued support and recommendations. We are celebrating by launching our brand new unique Classic Bike Tours Asia, new for this 2019-2020 adventure tour season. Our current fleet of 12 bikes, Stunning Triumph Bonneville’s and The brand new Royal Enfield Interceptor 650cc twin cylinder, smooth as silk modern classics, are waiting for you. Our Triumph and Royal Enfield Tours will be run to the same high standards our Clients have become accustomed to. See the video slideshow below….
SPECIAL ITINERARY OUR FLAGSHIP CLASSIC BIKE TOUR 9 DAYS-2600KMS
‘THE BEST OF THE BEST’
- “The Big Big Golden Triangle West and East mega tour”
- Over nine days you will test your stamina and riding skills along 2600 km of what have justly been dubbed the best riding roads in the world.
- This route will blow you away!
- We take you to the borders of Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar, a remote region once ruled by opium warlords, and still steeped in mystery and the intrigue of fast-vanishing traditions. Then there is the mother of South East Asia’s rivers, the Mighty Mekhong.
- We have pioneered trails along its banks so you can be charmed by its contrasts and challenged by its contours. The views across the mighty Mekhong will stay with you forever, believe me!
Not only do our Classic Motorcycle Holidays provide the riding experience of your life, they also take you to unique destinations – Hill Tribe Villages, waterfalls, hot springs, and remote national borders.
With incredible torque, the charge to your senses our range of lovingly maintained Bonneville’s and Enfield’s provide is an experience any passionate bike enthusiast will be thrilled by.
You will be genuinely awed by the forest and mountain vistas you will be riding through; Northern Thailand has the most scenic motorcycle tours Asia can offer – photo opportunities galore!
Following the Mighty Mekhong River, and traversing the Golden Triangle loop, you will see Thailand’s borders with Laos and Myanmar, once warred over by opium lords, and still home to seldom visited settlements rich in culture and tradition.
CHARM & CHARISMA:
The Triumph and Royal Enfield’s of yesteryear have been re-imagined and re-engineered to give you the performance you expect in the 21st century, while still having the retro charm their names suggests.
- Mae Sot
- Chiang khong
- Chiang rai
- Chiang dao
- Chiang Mai
- 7 hrs 430 kms
- Chiang Mai to Mae Sot
- via mae sariang
- Incredible days ride along the Myanmar border
- Incorporating the unbelievable sites of the refuge camp near Mae Ramat
- Mae Sot is the mid western border crossing point into Myanmar ( Myawaddy)
- Overall a big riding day but amazing roads, views and scenery
- The main site is the refuge camps near Mae Ramat and the views over the border into Myanmar at the friendship bridge
- 3hrs 180kms
- Mae Sot to Sukhothai via Tak
- A great morning ride on the recently finished mountain route
- Afternoon in the ancient capital of Siam
- World heritage site Sukhothai
- A short riding day to leave time to visit the ancient sites of the old city
- Sukhothai to Nan
- via Nam Pat
- 7 hours 339kms
- We cross from west to east today Another great ride where we cross the royal reservoir on a wooden ferry and ride some incredible roads with amazing scenery
- Nan is a riverside town near the Laos border and is home to many unusually decorated temples including the “golden temple”
- Nan to Chiang khong
- Via Chiang Kham
- 7 hrs 369kms
- There is an option to ride via pua and bo Kleua but it adds 1 half hrs to the journey
- Today we cover some of the most famous riding roads in Asia
- We also visit big Buddha too and get the chance to take in the breathtaking mighty mekhong river
- Our destination is the mekhong riverside border town to Laos of Chiang khong
- Chiang Khong to Chiang Rai Via golden triangle and Doi Mae Salong
- 6 hrs 275kms
- Today we will see the most northern point in Thailand, the border town of Mae sot, the amazing Chinese community and tea plantation region of doi mae salong
- We will also ride the old military surveillance road that separates Thailand and Myanmar with incredible views across the rolling mountains
- Our destination is the largest northern city after Chiang Mai and is the home to the famous “white temple” Wat rong khun
- Chiang Rai to Chiang Dao
- 5 hrs 260kms
- A relative short day but with many great sites including
- White temple
- Singha park
- Doi chang coffee plantation region
- Doi ang khang
- Chinese mountain community is arundthai
- Our destination the historic Buddhist cave town of Chiang dao
- Chiang Dao to Chiang Mai via hippy town of pai/wat Chan
- 6 hrs 310kms
- Elephant nature park is enroute today plus bamboo rafting, kayak and white water rafting
- This whole northern region is home to many hilltribe ethnic groups including:
- Plus, numerous waterfalls and hot springs and literally 100’s of temples too many to list